Hello and Welcome!
I help businesses connect and engage with people by creating powerful ideas-driven photography which gets to the heart of the business.
A bit about me and the way I shoot. I bring businesses to life. I capture pride, enthusiasm, diligence, great products, the pleasure in giving a good service, happy customers and fulfilled staff. It's real and it's authentic, and people love it! How do I do it? Well, 10% of my job as a Photographer is technical skill, and the other 90% is my creativity, ideas and imagination, and my experience in bringing out the very best in people in business. It's what I do best, and hand on heart, 100% of my clients, even the most camera shy, say that they really enjoy being photographed by me.
Have a look at the gallery to get a taste of the way I shoot. If you think I can help you, get in touch; I offer a FREE CONSULTATION ON YOUR BUSINESS PHOTOGRAPHY Discover how photography which gets to the heart of your business will put you ahead of the pack and get your clients connecting with you. Either skype or better still meet for coffee (and cake!) if you're not a million miles away.
To chat, call or text me anytime on 075 323 84182, or email me here